Thursday, May 31, 2012

Graduation and Hiatus Explanation

Big news! 
     I graduated from law school! 3 years of madness down. But I still have one more hurdle to jump: The Florida Bar Exam.  I tackle the beast on July 24 and 25 in Tampa, FL.  Now it's time to prepare for the last standardized test of my life (hopefully).  Studying for the bar has put a serious damper on going to concerts and show write ups.  Soon my studying days will be over and I will join the real world again.  When that happens I will bask in my freedom by attending live shows and sharing my experiences, pictures, and videos with you.  In the meantime, enjoy some music for me for the next 8 weeks, as I will be trapped in a hell of practice problems, endless books, and coffee tweaks.  Wish me luck!
 
 Shows I attended but still need to write about: 
-Red Hot Chili Peppers
-Jon Leguizamo
-Ultra Music Fest

Shows I'm missing to study for the bar: 
-Bonnaroo (such heartbreak)
-Tim McGraw/ Kenny Chesney

Shows I am attending once I regain freedom:
-Kiss/Mötley Crew
-Eddie Vedder
-Ted Nugent

 

No comments:

Post a Comment